I recently had the opportunity to speak with a group of people who had just come back from a conference on long range precision rifles. They were all very excited about the new rifles and optics that they had seen. One of the things that they were most excited about was the new line of 1-8x LPVO (low power variable optics) that were on display.
I have to admit that I was a bit skeptical about these new optics. I have always been a fan of fixed power optics for long range shooting. I have used a variety of different optics over the years and have always been happy with the results. I was curious to see if the new 1-8x LPVO’s could live up to the hype.
I have to say that I was impressed with the optics that I saw. The clarity and brightness of the optics was amazing. The field of view was also much larger than I had anticipated. I was able to see targets at long range that I would not have been able to see with my previous optics.
I believe that the new 1-8x LPVO’s are a great option for long range shooters. They offer the shooter a lot of flexibility and the ability to see targets at long range that they might not have been able to see with other optics. I would encourage anyone who is looking for a new optic for their long range rifle to take a look at the new 1-8x LPVO’s.
Disclaimer: As An Amazon Associate I Earn From Qualifying Purchases.
1 8 Lpvo – Best Seller
Review of The10 Best 1 8 Lpvo Reviews with Features
- The Strike Eagle 1-8x24 FFP scope gives accurate holdovers at any magnification you’ve been looking for in an LPVO, providing you with the ultimate short to medium-range riflescope.
- The EBR-8 reticle provides true red dot-like performance at 1x and holdovers out to 600 yards, and an included ranging feature in the reticle. With 9 daylight and 2 night-vision settings, you can dial up illumination to perfectly match the scenario.
- The XD optical system and fully multi-coated lenses deliver a crisp sight picture to pick out targets faster. The included throw lever makes for rapid magnification changes.
- To stand up to getting knocked around, the shockproof, 30mm tube is made of aircraft grade aluminum, and capped turrets keep your zero locked in.
- The scope is nitrogen purged and o-ring sealed for waterproof and fogproof performance. Armortek coatings protect the lenses from scratches, oil, and dirt.
- Variable 1-8x magnification first focal plane features the ACSS Raptor reticle for 5.56/5.45/.308
- Reticle features include automatic ranging out to 600 yards and moving target leads designed to excel at close quarters out to mid-range engagements
- Full red illumination with 11 brightness settings powered by a common CR2032 battery
- IP67 waterproof, fog resistant and nitrogen purged with a 6061-aluminum scope body and anodized matte black finish
- Lifetime warranty for manufacturer defects, materials and workmanship, and even normal wear and tear
- True 1x optical performance- no "fish eye"
- Outstanding eye box for fast acquisition
- Ultra bright and flat sight picture
- Illuminated, etched SFP reticle
- Fast focus adjustable ocular
- The TS-8X features a 30mm tube
- 24mm objective
- First Focal Plane Illuminated reticle
- capped zeroing elevation and windage knobs
- Variable Power: Magnification of the scope is adjustable
- Mounting Accessories Included: Ring mounts with appropriate saddle height are included with the product
- 30mm Tube with Best in Class Emerald Lens Coatings to Achieve Maximum Light Transmission for Best Clarity
- Precision made for fit and finish
- 0.5 MOA Click Value, 100 MOA Total Adjustment, 100 yard Fixed Parallax
- Fully Multicoated optics effectively reduces reflected light and increases the transmission of light giving you a brighter image than normal single coated lenses
- The illuminated reticle provides greater visibility during dusk and dawn and other low ambient light environment.
- Reticle etched on the glass that provides excellent backing support for complex reticle design and offers great durability and much higher shock resistance to recoil
- Second focal plane design keeps the reticle at the constant size regardless what magnification your scope is at and offers the same visual reference at all time.
- NX8 1-8X24 F1 SCOPE - is a class leading, compact and lightweight scope optimized for short to mid-range shooting thanks to the intelligent reticle and adjustable turrets
- HIGH PERFORMANCE AND RELIABILITY - At only 8.75" in length and 17 ounces, this scope adds minimal size and weight but delivers superior optics and trusted NightForce performance to any gun
- LONG SHOTS - For those preferring to dial for long shots, the ZeroStop elevation adjustment allows for a rapid and positive return to zero. Adjustments are a true 2/10 Mil-Radian or 1/2 MOA
- RETICLES - With the daylight visible center red dot users can engage targets with speed like a red-dot sight, but as targets increase in distance the intelligent FC-Mil and FC-MOA first focal plane reticles provide precise hold points
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - NightForce NX8 1-8x24mm Illuminated scope is built from top-quality materials and constructed with a 30mm body tube for superior strength and durability
- This Bushnell 1-8x24mm AR Optics riflescope features our illuminated BDC reticle for fast and accurate target acquisition. To speed up switching between magnification we’ve given you two Throw Down Power Change Levers (PCL) of different length. The 6 mil per revolution turrets are capped to protect them from bumps and hard use
- [SFP LPVO RIFLESCOPE] 1-8x magnification; 24mm objective lens; Capped turrets; Fully multi-coated (FMC) optics; 30mm tube; Nitrogen Purged Fog-Proofing, IPX7 waterproof rating
- [ILLUMINATED SFP BDC RETICLE] Calibrated for .223/5.56 ammunition; holds out to 500 yards
- [THROW-DOWN POWER CHANGE LEVER] For fast magnification changes; two different height lever knobs included
- [30 YEAR LIFETIME IRONCLAD WARRANTY] Backed by Bushnell's Lifetime Ironclad warranty, this riflescope is engineered and manufactured to withstand the rigors of the outdoors for its 30-year product lifetime. Fully transferable and no receipt required.
- Variable 1-8x magnification second focal plane scope features the ACSS Standard reticle for 5.56 .45.308
- ACSS reticle combines BDC, wind holds, moving target leads, and range estimation in an easy to use system
- Partial red illumination with 11 brightness settings powered by a common CR2032 battery
- Waterproof, fog resistant and nitrogen purged with a 6063-aluminum scope body and black anodized finish
- Fully multicoated lenses
- 8x magnification range
- First focal plane ACSS Griffin X MIL Reticle is true at every magnification
- Excels at close quarters out to mid-range engagements
- Fully multi-coated lenses
- Tactile and audible 0.1 MIL click adjustments
Important Aspects to Consider When Choosing The Best 1 8 Lpvo
There are a lot of different variables that go into choosing the best 1-8x LPVO (low power variable optic) for your needs. Here are some things to consider:
1. What is your intended use for the LPVO?
Are you looking for a close quarters combat (CQB) optic or a long range precision optic? If you’re planning on using your LPVO for CQB applications, then you’ll want to look for an optic with a short minimum focal length (1.5x or lower) and a wide field of view (FOV). On the other hand, if you’re looking for a long range precision optic, then you’ll want to look for an optic with a longer minimum focal length (2.5x or higher) and a narrower FOV.
2. What is your budget?
LPVOs can range in price from around $500 to $3000+, so it’s important to have a budget in mind before you start shopping.
3. What is your preferred reticle?
There are a variety of different reticle options available on LPVOs, so you’ll want to decide what type of reticle you’re looking for before you start shopping. Some common reticle options include duplex reticles, BDC (bullet drop compensating) reticles, and Mil-Dot reticles.
4. What is your preferred magnification range?
LPVOs typically have a minimum magnification of 1.5x and a maximum magnification of 8x, but there are some optics available with a higher or lower magnification range. If you’re unsure of what magnification range you need, it’s a good idea to err on the side of a higher magnification range so that you have the flexibility to use the optic for both close quarters and long range applications.
5. What is your preferred eye relief?
Eye relief is the distance between your eye and the eyepiece of the optic at which you can still see the entire field of view. It’s important to have a comfortable eye relief when using an LPVO, especially if you’re planning on using the optic for long periods of time. Most LPVOs have an eye relief of 3.5-4 inches, but there are some optics available with a shorter or longer eye relief.
6. What is your preferred FOV?
FOV is the width of the field of view that you’ll see through the optic at a given distance. A wider FOV is typically better for close quarters applications, while a narrower FOV is typically better for long range applications.
7. What is your preferred tube size?
LPVOs are available in a variety of different tube sizes, from 30mm to 34mm. The tube size that you choose will depend on your preferred mount, as well as your preferred rings.
8. What is your
Frequently Asked Questions[FAQs]
1. What is the best 1-8x LPVO scope for the money?
There are a few great 1-8x LPVO scopes on the market, but the one that offers the best value for the money is the Vortex Crossfire II 1-8x24mm. This scope is packed with features, including a fast-focus eyepiece, fully multi-coated lenses, and a durable construction. It also has a very reasonable price tag, making it a great option for budget-conscious shoppers.
2. What are the benefits of using a 1-8x LPVO scope?
1-8x LPVO scopes offer a number of benefits over traditional scopes. They are incredibly versatile, allowing you to use them for a wide variety of applications. They also offer a wide field of view, making it easier to keep track of your target. Additionally, 1-8x scopes are typically lighter and more compact than traditional scopes, making them easier to transport and store.
3. What are some things to keep in mind when shopping for a 1-8x LPVO scope?
There are a few things to keep in mind when shopping for a 1-8x LPVO scope. First, you’ll want to consider the intended use of the scope. If you plan on using it for long-range shooting, you’ll want to make sure it has the necessary features, such as a Mil-Dot reticle and adjustable objective. Additionally, you’ll want to pay attention to the quality of the optics and the construction of the scope. Finally, you’ll want to consider your budget and make sure you’re getting the best value for your money.
Based on the information provided, the Best 1 8 Lpvo is a great option for anyone looking for a high-quality LPVO. It is a reliable and durable scope that is perfect for long-range shooting. It is also a great value for the price, making it a great option for anyone on a budget.
Funny and Friendly. Got a lot of time to cook and do experiment in cooking. Also Health-conscious try different types of juice for a healthy life.