If you are tired of buying inferior orange juice from the supermarket and you want to get all the benefits of fresh fruit, you might consider purchasing a juicer. It is possible to juice by hand, but it can be tedious. A juicer can be the perfect choice for you if orange juice is a staple in your life and you enjoy fresh-squeezed juice.
A quick glance at the juicer market will reveal that there are many options. We’ve done the hard part for you.
We have reviewed the top orange juicers available, compiled a list, and included a buying tip.
Learn more to discover the best machine to make fresh orange juice.
A QUICK GLANCE AT OUR FAVORITES IN 2021
THE 10 Best Machine To Make Fresh Orange Juice
Due to its 160-watt motor and ease of use, the Eurolux Electric Orange Juicer is our pick for the best machine to make fresh orange juice. Simply plug it in, and then push down on its handle to activate the automatic one-touch operation. It’s made from high-quality materials.
All components of the stainless steel filter, including the handle and locking spout, are made from it. The juicer has several removable parts for easy cleaning. The suction cups at the bottom of the juicer kept it from moving and we appreciated them.
It was found that the juicer heats up if it is trying to juice more than 10 oranges. Then, you need to wait until it cools down. If you intend to juice large quantities of fruit, this may not be the best choice.
We still believe that this is the best orange juicer this year.
- POWERFUL JUICING TECHNOLOGY - Eurolux ELCJ-1700 Electric Citrus Juicer uses a new and improved motor gear that offers a quiet yet powerful juice extraction at only 120 Watts. It provides the same exact power as with 160W juicers but is made more energy-efficient and expected to last longer.
- AUTOMATIC ONE-TOUCH OPERATION - Our Orange Juice Machine features a soft grip rubber handle press that only requires a minimal amount of pressure to start the automatic juicing process. Simply press the handle down to start, and release pressure to stop. It also features an auto-on/off function.
- PURE AND HEALTHY JUICE ALL THE TIME - With its integrated filter, you will enjoy a seedless, fresh orange juice or lemonade all the time – hassle-free! The filter effectively captures pits and other unwanted residues. Thus, it gives you twice as much pure and healthy juice.
- FITS MOST FRUIT SHAPES AND SIZES - Our Electric Citrus Juicer doesn’t require you to change the cone lid for a specific fruit. The one-size-fits-all juicing cone is smartly designed to ensure matchless versatility. Plus, it secures the fruit in place and helps avoid messy squeezing.
- STAINLESS STEEL CONSTRUCTION - This Electric Juicer for Oranges and Lemons boasts premium build and construction that offers both quality and aesthetics – perfect for any kitchen style. Despite the larger design, it will still look great on your counter with its modern and updated finishing.
- Powerful 160-watt motor.
- It is simple to use.
- Locking spout in stainless steel.
- Filter made of stainless steel to remove pits.
- One-touch auto operation.
- Easy cleaning with detachable parts.
- Table surface marring is prevented by suction cups.
The black+decker 34oz Citrus Juicer costs less than the average orange juicer. It comes with a large capacity container and a handle. The measurements on either side of the container can be easily read so you can get exactly what you want.
It comes with an auto-reversing Juicing Cone to maximize juice extraction. Also, the pulp basket can be adjusted to adjust the pulp. It is also easy to clean thanks to its removable parts.
This juicer isn’t necessarily the best. The juicer’s 30 watts are a good choice if you don’t need to consume a lot every morning. A lot of pulp can be allowed through the pulp basket, which is also questionable.
We believe that this is the best orange juicer on the value now on the market.
- Auto-reversing juicing cones provide maximum juice extraction
- Adjustable Pulp Control with Pulp Basket - Pulp collects in the removable basket so you can throw it out or use it in other recipes
- Easy-to-Read Measurement - Markings on the clear juice container makes juicing for recipes easy
- Drip-Free Pour Spout - The container doubles as a pitcher, complete with handle and spout
- Clear-View Juice Container - The durable plastic container is clear so you can easily see the yield of each piece of citrus.
- Capacity: 34 oz.
- Auto-reversing juicing cones provide maximum juice extraction.
- Pulp basket with adjustable pulp control.
- Simple to read measurements on the juicing container.
- The container doubles as a pitcher and comes with a handle and drip-free pouring spout.
- Easy cleaning with detachable parts.
The Breville HTML-Cast Stainless Steel Motorized Citrus Press may be the right juicer for you. It comes with a quadrifid juicing cone that extracts the juice from your fruit.
We loved the drip-stop juice spray, which prevents it from spilling juice onto your countertop. It also has an ergonomically-designed juice press arm to make it easier to push down on the handle.
It is however more expensive than some of the other options. The citrus press can overheat if it is trying to squeeze too many orange fruits at once. It might not be the best choice if you require a lot of juice every day.
The majority of the citrus press is made from stainless steel. However, the piece that goes over the fruit can be made of plastic. It falls apart easily.
This juicer is the best for oranges if you want premium options.
- The Breville Citrus Press Pro offers more variety, more juice with less fuss; Its active-arm press with power assisted lever makes pressing fruits effortless and the Quadra-Fin acid-resistant cone maximizes the extraction of all citrus fruits with ease
- QUADRA-FIN JUICING CONE: The juicing cone design is uniquely finned and undulated to extract the maximum juice from all sizes of citrus fruit and it’s dishwasher safe
- DUAL SWITCH SAFETY: The juicers triple hinged arm ensures downward pressure throughout the juicing process; The safety switch won't allow the cone to spin until both the arm is lowered and sufﬁcient pressure is placed on the top of the cone
- ACID RESISTANT DIE CAST CONE: The Breville Citrus Press Pro lets you enjoy a lifetime of juicing with the die-cast stainless steel juicing cone and durable die-cast body that are resistant to corrosive citric acid
- DRIP STOP JUICE SPOUT: The citrus juicer features a convenient and innovative drip stop system which holds juice back to avoid spillage onto your countertop
- FRUIT DOME: The juicers fruit dome is easy to remove and replace for cleaning
- DISHWASHER SAFE: Spend less time cleaning up the juicing cone, juice collector, juice filter and fruit dome
- WARRANTY: 1 Year Limited Product Warranty; Power: 110 Watts; Voltage: 110 to 120 Volts
- Die-cast stainless metal.
- Quadra-fin juicing cone.
- Drip-stop juice spout.
- Unique ergonomically designed juice pressing arm.
- It’s easy to use.
The Hamilton Beach 952 Manual Orange Juicer is the most powerful manual juicer. It can generate up to 2,000lbs of force, ensuring maximum juice production. It’s acid-resistant for long life. The 5.5-inch cup clearance is a great feature that allows for taller glasses. It’s also made with high-quality materials and includes a stainless strainer cone as well as a funnel.
It is however a very expensive option for manual juicers. We did not like the fact that the pressing cups are made from aluminum. This can cause oxidation. It’s not big enough to hold bigger citrus fruits, such as grapefruit.
- Healthy, homemade juice in seconds- juice a variety of fruits and vegetables. Juicer is easy to assemble with extra-large pulp bin. Juice cup not included
- Extra-large 3 inch feed chute fits whole fruits and vegetables - Fit a whole apple, a peeled orange or a handful of kale. Less precutting, and more continuous juicing for fresh fruit juice, vegetable juice, or nutrient packed celery juice
- Easy to clean - Removable parts are dishwasher safe and BPA free
- Powerful electric motor for maximum juice: 800w of power can turn a dense beet into smooth juice in seconds
- 3 year limited from the bestselling juice extractor brand - Includes access to dedicated USA customer support team of Hamilton beach employees
- Operation by hand.
- Finish that is acid-resistant.
- Clearance for 5.5-inch cups.
- Strainer cone and funnel made of stainless steel.
- The extractor arm can exert up to 2,000 pounds-force.
This manual juicer is small enough to fit in a drawer. Chef’n Citrus Orange Squeezer & Juicer is simple and easy to use. Dual-gear juice extraction technology reduces hand fatigue by allowing you to use more pressing power. It is made from durable nylon and stainless steel. Easy cleaning is possible because it can be washed in the top-rack dishwasher.
This unit doesn’t filter out seeds. This can cause problems when trying to squeeze oranges every day. Despite being made of stainless steel, some parts can still be made of plastic, which can cause it to break down over time.
- PERFECT TOOL FOR THE JOB: Squeeze out every last drop with this lemon and lime hand juicer that produces 20% more juice than other citrus juicers
- HIGH QUALITY DESIGN: Innovative dual-gear mechanism increases pressing power to reduce hand fatigue. Durable nylon and stainless steel construction ensures a long lifetime of use
- SIMPLE TO USE: Juice as many lemons and limes as you need with ease. Place the halved lemon into the juicer cut side down and squeeze to watch the dual-gear mechanism do the hard work for you
- AT HOME: Whether in the kitchen or the bar, this manual juicer squeezes lemons, limes, and other small citrus fruits for your favorite recipe or cocktail
- EASY TO CLEAN: Fully extend handles of the juicer and place on the top-rack of the dishwasher
- Simplistic design.
- Dual-gear device.
- Constructions of nylon or stainless steel.
- Dishwasher Safe on the Top Rack.
- Can be placed in a drawer.
The Gourmia GMJ9970 Large Citrus Juicer is simple to use. It features a cast-iron handle and a base made from surgical-grade steel. The suction cups are added stability and we liked it. It’s easy to clean and dishwasher safe.
However, this design makes it easy for the juice to be spilled. All that cast iron makes it heavy and cumbersome. There is no way to filter the pulp.
- GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR FRUITS: maximum juice yield for any size fresh fruit! From larger Grapefruits and pomegranates to to lime juice and smaller size fruits, this is the lemon juicer you need
- COLD PRESSED - Hand Juicing with this citrus press is the best way to preserve the natural health benefits and nutrients in your drinks with this lemon squeezer juice machine!
- NO MESS NO STRESS - no more squirting juices all over your counter! Large and secure Cast iron and Stainless steel base holds everything in place while you juice, Large power handle is easy to use and crush out that perfect lemon juice with this citrus squeezer
- DISHWASHER SAFE - surgical grade stainless steel juice Strainer, Cone and presser holder are removable - takes only seconds to clean this fruit press - add this juicer machine to your kitchen today!
- EASY STORAGE - This orange juice squeezer is a narrow cold press juicer machines with only a 5 inch wide base stores easily in most kitchen cabinets, the perfect compact juicer hand press
- COMPREHENSIVE WARRANTY: All Gourmia Products include a 1 Year Comprehensive International Warranty for your peace of mind
- Simple mechanism but with a powerful squeeze.
- Cast iron and stainless-steel.
- Additional grip is provided by the addition of suction cups at base.
- Simple cleaning is possible with the removal of parts.
- Dishwasher safe.
Another model that is simple to operate is the Sweet Alice Electric Citrus Juicer. We loved its large capacity container for juicing that can hold up to 750ml. There are several cone sizes that can be used to juice different citrus fruits. A variable strainer lets you choose different pulp textures. It’s easy to disassemble the strainer and clean it.
This unit is made of a lot of plastic parts. It might not last as many years as others. It’s noisy and the motor is not strong. This might not work well if you are looking to make a lot at once.
- FIGHTING CHILDHOOD CANCER ONE CUP AT A TIME: One dollar of every purchase goes directly to Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation; We're proud to support this foundation that funds research into childhood cancer and provides support to children with cancer
- QUICKLY MAKE FRESH LEMONADE & OTHER JUICES: Easily make your own lemonade from fresh lemons; Or make juice using oranges, limes, grapefruits, and other citrus; This versatile electric juicer can also be used for making salad dressings and marinades
- JUICE SMALL TO LARGE CITRUS FRUITS : The electric citrus juicer includes 2 nesting reamers for small to large citrus fruit; Juice everything from tiny Key limes to grapefruit; The juicer automatically reverses when needed for maximum juice extraction
- SERVE A CROWD FROM THE LARGE 34 OZ PITCHER: The take-to-table juicer pitcher holds 34 oz of juice and has easy-to read measurement markings to make following juice recipes easy; The pitcher collects the juice, then detaches for serving at the table
- EASILY CONTROL PULP LEVEL: Enjoy the right amount of pulp in your juice by simply sliding the pulp control dial on the lemon juicer left or right; Pulp collects in the strainer to easily discard
- EASY TO CLEAN & NEATLY STORE AWAY: Dishwasher safe parts, including the pitcher, lid, reamers and pulp control basket, make cleanup a cinch; The built-in cord wrap stores excess cord to keep it off your countertop and eliminate clutter when storing; Nested storage also helps keep kitchen cabinets orderly
- A juice container can hold up to 750ml.
- Select the cone size for juicing larger fruits.
- You can choose from different pulp textures with an adjustable strainer.
- For cleaning, it is easy to disassemble the unit.
The Secretura Upgrade Electric Citrus JuicerPress features a juicing bowl and a pouring tip. It includes two juicer cones. One is for lemons, limes, and the other for grapefruits. The juicer cones nest in a convenient place for easy storage. The juicer’s metal spout prevents the juice from dripping onto your counter.
However, it is not the best juicer if you want to juice multiple citrus fruits simultaneously. It will overheat easily and stop working once it’s cooled down for about 10-20minutes. The juicer will also take up a lot of space on your countertop. Although the majority is made of stainless steel, there are still some plastic parts that can cause problems with durability. The small cone is too large to be used with small limes and lemons.
- Comes with 2 dual juicer cones the small reamer juices lemons or limes and the larger reamer juices oranges grapefruits or pomegranates and the cones nest for easy storage when done.
- Precision pro drip-free metal spout locks in place so your homemade juice stays in the machine's easy to clean BPA-free plastic 3-cup container or slide the spout open and fill your favorite juice glass lemonade pitcher or juicing bottles.
- Enjoy pulp-free fruit juice filtered through the stainless steel strainer or scoop some pulp into your drink and power up your juicing benefits with fiber and additional nutrients.
- This Citrus Press combines the control of a manual hand-press juicer with the power of our 160-watt high-performance pure copper motor so you can enjoy fresh squeezed citrus juice for years to come - built to 120 volt North American Electrical Standards and ETL Certified.
- Brushed stainless steel exterior with a sleek squared design that adds beauty and style to any kitchen, this citrus press comes with a 2 Year Warranty
- A juicing container, or a spout to fill a glass.
- Two dual-juicer cones.
- For easy storage, juicer cones nest.
- Spout made of metal that is drip-free.
Another great manual option is the ROVSUN Commercial Grade Citrus Juicer. It is made from food-grade stainless and cast iron. It works by gravity, making squeezing much easier and more efficient. The manual juicer comes with a strainer that filters out pulp and seeds. The base is made of reinforced cast iron for stability.
Because it doesn’t come with detachable parts, this unit is very difficult to clean. It can drip all over your countertops. Although the strainer is good in theory, it has too many holes that allow large pieces of orange to pass through. This juicer is not suitable for tall glasses. It’s also too low to accommodate large cups.
- FREE SAFETY HAT: Only ROVSUN can send you the safety hat. Use the black plastic hat to lock it in that position. It will prevent the handle come down accidently. This heavy duty orange juice squeezer have long and light handle with comfortable rubber grip which stop and reduce pressure on the hand.
- EASY TO OPERATE & CLEANING: Our ROVSUN commercial juicer hand blender is super easy to operate: Just three steps to get the juice - 1.Cut the citrus in half 2. Put the flat cut side down on the plate 3. Press down on the handle. Are you ready to enjoy fresh juice in a second? This manual fruit juicer have easy removed strainer cone and funnel for easy clean.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: ROVSUN manual juicer is made of heavy duty cast iron, with 304 stainless steel strainer which ensures 100% safety and hygiene. Our Manual Juicer Extractor is perfect for restaurants, bars, families, party or super markets, where you need lots of fresh juice
- PURE DELICIOUS JUICE & HEALTH LIFE: Different with an electric juicer machine, our hand press commercial citrus juicer will not rub the rind, so you can enjoy the good taste juice without bitter rind taste. This large commercial juice press extracts every last drop out of oranges, grapefruits, lemons, limes, pomegranates with handy and professional juice press.
- LIFELONG SERVICE: We go above and beyond to provide the highest quality product, and top notch customer service. Any problems please contact us, with us you always shopping stress and risk free!
- Cast iron and stainless steel that is food-grade.
- For a simpler operation, gravity-aided squeeze.
- Strainer to filter pulp and seeds.
- Cast iron base reinforced for increased stability.
The LUUKMONDE Citrus Juicer holds 40 ounces. It has a 40-oz. capacity pitcher. This is great if you need a lot of juice in the morning. The filter can be removed to regulate pulp content. It is dishwasher safe and has non-slip soles to help it stay stable.
This motor is the lowest on our list. If you juice too many citrus fruits the motor tends to overheat and shuts down. It is noisy and lacks power. The strainer allows both pulp and seed through. However, the ones made of plastic make the quality questionable. To extract the juice, you need to apply a lot of pressure on the handle.
- 💯% food-grade 304 stainless steel juicer, non-toxic certified, lead-free material, it is secure and reliable,please do not compare the price of our squeezer with the fake cheap aluminum squeezer on the market, nobody wanna discount their HEALTH. (NOTE❗stainless steel will produce a few stains during the high-temperature polishing process, just wipe it off with water)
- 💪You can find leverage in this professional citrus juicer,that's easy to get a lot of juice without much effort in a short time,just need to rinse with water after use.
- 👩🍳 Dishwasher safe was necessary for a premium quality lemon squeezer, It is not only easy to clean but also a space saver for kitchen.
- Our heavy duty solid manual juicer has a Two-year warranty,It works perfectly for lemons🍋oranges🍊limes🍈grapes🍇watermelons🍉 and other fruits with more moisture.
- 🎉Bonus 50 pcs filter bags! entertain your guests better at your home, take some lemon flavor to your food or cocktail for your guests right now!
- 40-oz. Capacity pitcher.
- Removable filter for pulp control.
- Non-slip feet.
- Dishwasher safe.
BUYER’S GUIDE: FINDING THE Best Machine To Make Fresh Orange Juice
It can be hard to decide what orange juicer to purchase, with so many choices available. We have prepared a buyer’s manual with the most essential features to help you choose the right juicer.
Manual or electric
You have the option of either an electric or manual juicer. Because oranges don’t require much effort to juice, it’s a matter of personal preference whether an electric juicer is preferred or a manual juicer. An electric juicer can do all the work with just a push of a button. A manual juicer runs on electricity but is more powerful than an electric model. You can also use it in areas without access to electricity.
Quality materials are important to make your juicer last. The most common are stainless steel. Plastic parts can be broken easily so you should only use plastic for the juicing container.
To avoid it falling, the juicer should not be fragile. It’s helpful if there are suction cups at each end to keep it in place.
The juicer’s juicer capacity should be determined based on the amount of juice you or your family are planning to drink every day. A small juicer is enough if you’re only going to need one or two glasses. However, if you have a large family that consumes at least one quart of juice daily, you will need at minimum a five-cup juicer.
Ease of use
For most people, the easier a juicer’s operation is, the more beneficial it is. This is especially true if your intention to use it every single day. If you plan on using it every morning for orange juice, don’t worry about the complicated parts. Juicers should have a simple handle or push-button start.
Electric or manual operation is possible with juicers. Oranges don’t require much effort to juice. This makes it a personal choice whether you prefer an automatic juicer or an electric one. An electric juicer can do all the work with just a push of a button. You power the manual juicer. It is quieter and more versatile than an electric one.
Quality materials are important to make your juicer last. The most common are stainless steel. You should avoid plastic parts as they can break easily.
To avoid it tipping, your juicer should be strong. It’s helpful if there are suction cups at each end to keep the juicer stable.
Ease in Use
For most people, the easier a juicer is to use, the better. This is especially true if your intention to use the juicer daily. You don’t want any complex parts or mechanisms to bother you if your intention is to use it every morning for orange juice. A juicer with a convenient handle or push-button start is a good choice.
Easy to Clean
You want to make sure it is easy to clean. Make sure to look for juicers that can be removed or have parts that are dishwasher-safe. This will make it easier to clean.
You don’t want seeds in your juice. However, if you prefer a certain amount of pulp, then you should look for juicers with a pulp/seeds strainer. This allows you to adjust pulp content. Some manual juicers lack strainers. This is a problem because you’ll need to pick the seed yourself.
Many juicers listed on our list offer additional features such as juicing vessels that double up as a pitcher or a removable pulp extractor. These extras can help you decide between two similar models.
Is it worth buying a citrus juicer?
Is it worth buying a citrus juicer?
When it comes to juicing, the best tool you can use is a citrus juicer. No other machine will get all of the juice out of your fruits and vegetables while also being able to catch the pulp so that none goes to waste. But not all juicers are created equal, there are several different types available on the market and it’s important that you know which one will work best for your unique juicing needs.
You can juice pretty much any citrus fruit with a handheld manual reamer. This is the most basic type of machine available and the least expensive as well. It doesn’t cost very much to use but it also takes quite a bit more manual labor on your part. Simply cut the fruit in half and squeeze it until all of the juice comes out. Some people find this method to be effective but others don’t like how much work it takes to use a manual reamer and prefer the electric options instead.
Are juicers good for oranges?
Oranges are one of the most used fruits in the world. They can be eaten as such, as ingredients in various recipes, as juice, and as a base for drinks like naranjito. But if oranges are so much part of our culture and their consumption is very common, why do we need juicers to extract their juice?
The answer is simple: Juicers make the process easier, faster, and less messy. They can also maximize the extraction of juice from oranges, which means that little by little you get more orange juice out of each fruit. In addition, pulp in the orange juice is not a problem with citrus juicers since they give no or very little pulp.
Can I juice an orange without peeling it?
Yes, you can juice an orange without peeling it. You will probably want to remove the seeds, though. The juice will be quite pulpy and may clog up your juicer if you don’t filter it through a fine-mesh strainer first. If you want to make orange juice without peeling or slicing them, here is what you do: Wash the oranges. You can then either peel them or not, depending on whether you want your orange juice pulpier or smoother, respectively.
However, if using organic oranges, there is no need to wash them in this case because they are already washed for use in stores. Set up your juicer with the filter, and run the oranges through. The resulting orange juice will be quite pulpy. If you want to make it smoother, pour it through a fine-mesh strainer first before consuming or storing it. A citrus juicer is an electrical appliance that looks like a hand tool with spikes on one end of the handle & a cup at the other end.
It has a squeezing screw in the middle that holds & compresses to extract juice from citrus fruits like oranges, grapefruits, lemons, or limes. Many people prefer to use a manual juicer because it extracts more juice than an electric juicer. However, it can be tiring on the hands & time-consuming for large quantities. A citrus juicer is an electrical appliance that looks like a hand tool with spikes on one end of the handle & a cup at the other end. It has a squeezing screw in the middle that holds & compresses to extract juice from citrus fruits like oranges, grapefruits, lemons, or limes.
How do you cut an orange for juicing?
Using a sharp paring knife, slice off the top and bottom of the orange. Then cut along both sides of each membrane to remove the fruit in one piece. Cut across remaining membranes to release segments into a bowl or plate. Squeeze juice from the remaining membranes into the same bowl or plate, then discard rinds. Oranges are packed with vitamin C, folate, and potassium.
The Eurolux Electric Orange Juicer is our choice for the best machine to make fresh orange juice. It’s simple to use and has an excellent motor. Once you have inserted an orange, press down on the handle, and the juicer will do the rest. It is made from high-quality materials such as stainless steel and built to last.
The BLACK+DECKER 35oz CJ625 Citrus Juicer is our choice for the best value. The large-capacity Juicing Container, which doubles up as a pitcher with easy-to-read measurements, was a favorite. The juicing cones are reverse-engineered to maximize juice extraction.
It can be difficult to choose the right orange juicer, given all of the options and features available. We hope you found the right orange juicer for you with our buying guide and reviews.