An open-back headset is a type of headphones that allows air to pass through the back of the ear cups. This design helps to create a more natural sound, as well as a wider soundstage. Open-back headsets are often used by audiophiles and gamers who want to get the most out of their audio experience.
Disclaimer: As An Amazon Associate I Earn From Qualifying Purchases.
Open Back Headset – Best Seller
Review of The10 Best Open Back Headset Reviews with Features
- The next evolution in gaming headsets: An upgraded version of the crowd-favorite PC37X, our latest collaboration with Sennheiser is more comfortable, more detailed, and more stunning than the original. Featuring new drivers—the PC38X delivers higher fidelity and better frequency response
- Locational accuracy: a competitive edge: To put it simply, the PC38X helps you hear enemies and sense your surroundings more clearly. Thanks to the angled drivers and open-back design, it offers better stereo imaging and locational accuracy
- Venerable drivers: The drivers come from the same family as the Sennheiser GSP 500 and 600—two of the highest-quality gaming headsets on the market. They offer better low-end extension than the original PC37X, so your games and music feel more lifelike than ever before
- Clear ambiance-free communication The noise-cancelling microphone is designed for high-volume low-distance recording and is optimized to handle unpleasant pops and hisses—great for gaming Skype calls and video chatting
- All you love about the SHP9600 now with a detachable mic. Boom mic can easily be attached/detached transforming your regular headphones into a professional gaming headset, or WFH business headset for clear voice and calls.
- Perfectly Tuned 50MM drivers deliver detailed sound, crisp bass and balanced midrange. Frequency of 6HZ-35kHz.
- Open back drivers allow air to flow through to the speaker element ensuring pressure doesn’t build up so the sound you hear is clear without echoes.
- Comfort fit design fits the ears natural shape for utmost comfortability. Breathable ear -cup cushions are perfect for long listening sessions.
- Adjustable headband includes numbered sizes so you can get the size right the first time and lock it in to place.
- Tuned to deliver the signature balanced EPOS audio for ultimate immersion
- Expansive soundstage with natural gaming audio for use in quiet environments or when you want to stay aware of your surroundings
- Lightweight headset featuring an updated slim headband with improved padding and 2-axis hinged ear cups
- Volume wheel on the right ear cup allows for quick on the fly adjustments without taking you out of the action
- The detachable lift-to-mute microphone is on a long slim boom arm for excellent voice pick-up
- Signature Sound Dynamics -Engineered For Incredibly Natural And Accurate, High Fidelity Sound, The Proprietary Speaker System Delivers The Bass Extension Balanced With The Other Frequencies To Deliver Extreme Acoustic Clarity
- Noise-Canceling Microphone - The Flexible Boom Arm Easily Adjusts For Best Voice Pick-Up Positioning And The Microphone Design Minimizes Background Noise For Acoustic Clarity And Crystal-Clear Communication.
- Open Acoustics - The Classic High-End Open Acoustic Gaming Headset Is Designed For Extremely Natural, Spatial Sound. It Delivers Sonically Accurate Hifi Audio That Reveals The Details And Dynamic Realism Of The Game’S Audio For Better Game Performance.
- Quick Volume Adjusting – An Integrated Volume Control Is Built The Right Ear Cup Of The Game One Headset For On-The-Fly Adjustments.
- Open back design keeps head cool while delivering extreme sonic clarity and accuracy courtesy of Sennheiser's model specific transducer technology (50 ohm)
- A SENNHEISER STANDOUT REVAMPED Based on Sennheiser’s top-tier gaming headsets our Sennheiser PC37X features the same exceptional audio and microphone quality with some key tweaks to make these headphones even better
- ANGLED DRIVERS Made with drivers that are positioned at an angle which is typically seen in much more expensive headsets the PC37X maximizes natural sound reproduction resulting in more clarity in your games and tunes
- LOCATIONAL ACCURACY A COMPETITIVE EDGE The PC37X helps you hear enemies and sense your surrounds more clearly Thanks to the angled drivers and open-back design it offers better stereo imaging and locational accuracy
- AUDIOPHILE DRIVERS The drivers come from the same family as the Sennheiser HD598 and HD600 headphonestwo audiophile favorites in the Sennheiser collection
- Open-back gaming headset lets you localize sounds (an approaching opponent, for example) within an expansive sound field
- Large-diameter 45 mm drivers deliver high-resolution audio with exquisite detail
- Incredibly lightweight headset (less than 220 grams) offers long hours of comfortable gaming
- State-of-the-art, flexible (and detachable) boom microphone, with highly directional pickup, provides crystal-clear in-game voice communication
- Volume control dial and mute switch are built into the left earcup for convenient control of the microphone
- Adjustable ear cups fitted with plush memory foam provide exceptional comfort for hours of gameplay
- High-quality custom-tuned 50mm neodymium Audio drivers deliver superb sound quality with the range to hear everything you need to on the battlefield
- Immerse yourself in 7.1 surround sound on PC creating a multi-channel audio experience that puts you in the middle of your game
- A fully detachable noise-cancelling unidirectional microphone reduces ambient noise for excellent voice clarity
- Multi-platform compatible with PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox one, Nintendo switch and mobile devices via a gold-plated 3.5mm connector
- SOUNDS DESIGN - German-engineered EPOS I SENNHEISER transducers ensure exceptional audio clarity with superb dynamics and extended bass response.
- FLIP-TO-MUTE MIC - A broadcast-quality, noise-canceling microphone cuts out breathing and background noise with a convenient flip-to-mute feature
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN - New headband design features adjustable contact pressure providing a customized fit for every user.
- VOLUME CONTROL - Intuitive, integrated volume control wheel on the earcup for on-the-fly audio adjustments.
- COMPATIBILITY - Compatible with PC, Mac, PS4, Xbox One and other consoles with 3. 5 mm jack input (some Xbox One controllers may require Xbox One Stereo headset adapter, sold separately).
- Premium, around-ear, open back headphones: Audiophile sound combined with premium design and materials
- Padded headband and luxurious velour covered ear pads perfect for long listening sessions with no pressure on the ears
- Multiple connectivity options: Robust 3 meter detachable cable and 6.3 millimeter jack and additional 1.2 meter detachable cable with 3.5 millimeter Jack
- Timeless design cues: Ivory color, matte finish together with the brown headband stitching and matte metallic detail convey quality at first glance
- Premium Components: Sennheiser engineered transducers use aluminum voice coils delivering high efficiency, excellent dynamics and extremely low distortion
- The #1 Best-Selling Gaming Peripherals Manufacturer in the US: Source - The NPD Group, Inc. U.S. Retail Tracking Service, Keyboards, Mice, PC Headset/Pc Microphone, Gaming Designed, based on dollar sales, 2017-2021
- Immersive, 7.1 Surround Sound for Positional Audio: Outfitted with custom-tuned 50 mm drivers, capable of software-enabled surround sound (only available on Windows 10 64-bit)
- All-day Comfort: Oval, cooling gel-infused cushions that prevent overheating and pressure build-up
- Retractable Noise Isolating Microphone: An improved cardioid mic reduces background and ambient noises for crystal-clear communication
- In-line Audio Controls: A built-in an analog volume control wheel and mic mute switch
Important Aspects to Consider When Choosing The Best Open Back Headset
When it comes to headsets, there are many different types and designs available on the market. However, one type of headset that has become increasingly popular in recent years is the open back headset. As the name suggests, open back headsets have an open back design, which allows for better sound quality and less sound leakage.
If you’re in the market for an open back headset, there are a few things you’ll want to keep in mind. In this buying guide, we’ll cover everything you need to know about open back headsets, including what to look for when shopping for one and some of the best models available.
What to Look for in an Open Back Headset
When shopping for an open back headset, there are a few things you’ll want to keep in mind. First and foremost, you’ll want to make sure that the headset you choose has good sound quality. The open back design of these headsets allows for better sound quality, so you’ll want to make sure that you choose a model that offers clear and accurate sound.
You’ll also want to make sure that the headset you choose is comfortable to wear. Since you’ll be wearing the headset for long periods of time, it’s important to choose a model that won’t cause discomfort. Additionally, you’ll want to make sure that the headset you choose has a microphone so you can use it for gaming, VoIP, or other applications.
Finally, you’ll want to make sure that the headset you choose is compatible with your specific needs. For example, if you want to use the headset for gaming, you’ll want to make sure that it’s compatible with your gaming console or PC. Similarly, if you want to use the headset for VoIP, you’ll want to make sure that it’s compatible with your VoIP service.
Best Open Back Headset Models
Now that you know what to look for in an open back headset, let’s take a look at some of the best models available.
1. SteelSeries Arctis 7
The SteelSeries Arctis 7 is a great option for anyone looking for a high-quality open back headset. This model offers great sound quality, thanks to its 40mm neodymium drivers, and it’s also very comfortable to wear, thanks to its soft ear cushions. Additionally, the Arctis 7 has a detachable microphone, so you can use it for gaming,
Frequently Asked Questions[FAQs]
1. What is an open back headset?
An open back headset is a type of headphone that allows air to flow through the back of the ear cups. This design helps to create a more natural sound and provide better comfort for the user.
2. How does an open back headset differ from a closed back headset?
The main difference between an open back and closed back headset is the amount of sound isolation. Closed back headsets provide better sound isolation, which means they block out more external noise. Open back headsets do not provide as much sound isolation, but they allow for a more natural sound.
3. What are the benefits of an open back headset?
Some benefits of an open back headset include improved sound quality, better comfort, and less fatigue.
4. Are there any drawbacks to an open back headset?
A few drawbacks of an open back headset include less sound isolation and more susceptibility to outside noise.
5. How do I choose the right open back headset for me?
When choosing an open back headset, it is important to consider your needs and preferences. If you need a headset for gaming or listening to music, you will want to choose a headset with good sound quality. If you are looking for a headset for casual use or to use in a noisy environment, you may want to choose a headset with better sound isolation.
Based on the open back headset, we can conclude that it is a great choice for those who are looking for a comfortable and lightweight option. It is also a great choice for those who are looking for an affordable option.
Funny and Friendly. Got a lot of time to cook and do experiment in cooking. Also Health-conscious try different types of juice for a healthy life.