A professional kitchen faucet is a great addition to any kitchen. It is a high-quality faucet that is built to last. It is made of solid brass and has a brushed finish. It is a single-handle faucet with a side sprayer. The faucet has a ceramic disc valve and a flow rate of 2.2 gallons per minute. It is also ADA compliant.
Disclaimer: As An Amazon Associate I Earn From Qualifying Purchases.
Professional Kitchen Faucet – Best Seller
Review of The10 Best Professional Kitchen Faucet Reviews with Features
- TWO-TONE BRUSHED GOLD/MATTE BLACK FINISH creates a striking modern look of luxury that looks great in any kitchen. WEAR-RESISTANT FINISH will not fade or tarnish over time. Available in multiple single-tone and two-tone finish options so you can create a LOOK YOU LOVE.
- 2-FUNCTION FAUCET – POT FILLER provides aerated stream to fill large pots and pitchers; PRE-RINSE SPRAYER offers a powerful spray to blast away tough food residue
- MAGNETIC DOCKING snaps sprayhead back into place for a secure hold; EASY-CLEAN RUBBER NOZZLES allow you to wipe away mineral build-up for a strong long-lasting flow
- DURABLE ALL-METAL CONSTRUCTION with a metal body and stainless steel spring spout; HIGH-ARC SPOUT swivels 360° for a full range of motion, offers ample clearance for cleaning your largest cookware – DIMENSIONS: Faucet Height: 24 3/4 in., Spout Height: 6 5/8 in., Spout Reach 7 5/8 in., Sprayer Height 11 1/4 in., Sprayer Reach 7 1/8 in.
- VERSATILE DESIGN: Chrome finish is highly reflective for a mirror-like look that works with any decorating style
- REACH: Offers 3 times more reach when compared to most residential pre-rinse spring faucets
- RETRACTABLE: Faucet pulldown hose offers flexible water delivery and hose retracts with ease
- BOOSTED STREAM: Moen's exclusive Power Boost technology offers a faster clean and faster fill with the push of a button
- DRAMATIC: 22.5-inch tall neck spout has a 10-inch docked spout reach--not only stylish, but functional as well
- LASTS 2X LONGER: Patented DIAMOND Seal Technology reduces leak points and lasts twice as long as the industry standard—ensuring leak-free operation for the life of the kitchen sink faucet (Industry standard is based on ASME A112.18.1 of 500,000 cycles)
- MAGNETIC DOCKING: MagnaTite Docking uses a powerful magnet to snap your kitchen sprayer into place so it stays docked and doesn’t droop over time like other kitchen faucets
- EASY INSTALLATION: Designed to fit single-hole or 3-hole, 8-inch. configurations. Everything you need is together in one box, including an optional deck plate for 3-hole installation and InnoFlex PEX supply lines that are integrated into the faucet for one less leak point
- COMMERCIAL STYLE DESIGN: The casual, yet modern Antoni Kitchen Faucet provides a contemporary design in trending matte black
- LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY: You can install with confidence, knowing this delta kitchen faucet is backed by Delta Faucet's Lifetime Limited Warranty
- KITCHEN FAUCET WITH PULL DOWN SPRAYER: Allows you to control water with one hand and reaches beyond the sink to complete other kitchen tasks
- 3-FUNCTION SPRAY HEAD: Includes ring, Boost, and Sweep Spray technologies. Ring is great for everyday cleaning. Boost allows you to increase flow rate by 30%. Sweep Spray has angled nozzles that create a powerful blade to clean your dishes and sink.
- EASY INSTALL: flexible supply lines eases installation. 1- or 3-hole installation with escutcheon/deck plate included.
- MAGNETIC DOCKING: DockNetic magnetic docking system securely locks the sprayhead into place
- MADE TO LAST: Ceramic disc valves exceed industry standards of longevity, performance that is made to last the life in your kitchen
- Three-function pull-down sprayhead with touch control allows you to switch between aerated stream, Sweep spray, and Boost technology
- Sweep spray is a wide, powerful blade of water that sweeps your dishes and sink clean
- Boost technology increases the flow rate by 30% with the press of a button, Use Boost with stream for faster filling or with Sweep spray for more powerful cleaning
- DockNetik magnetic docking system securely locks the sprayhead into place when not in use
- ProMotion technology allows the pull-down sprayhead to swivel for more comfortable use
- SPOT RESISTANT: Spot Resist Stainless finish resists fingerprints and water spots for a cleaner looking kitchen
- ONE SENSOR: MotionSense Wave features single-sensor touchless activation, allowing you to easily turn water on and off with the wave of a hand.
- POWER CLEAN: Power Clean spray technology provides 50 percent more spray power versus most of our pulldown and pullout faucets without the Power Clean technology
- RETRACTABLE: Equipped with the Reflex system for smooth operation, easy movement and secure docking of the spray head
- FLEXIBLE DESIGN: Designed to be installed through 1 or 3 holes; escutcheon included
- Semi professional faucet: Spring coil allows you to reach all areas of your sink all while being able to easily reconnect to the faucet base
- 3 function spray head: Includes stream, BerrySoft, and Sweep Spray technologies; BerrySoft is a light spray that gently washes produce; Sweep Spray has angled nozzles that create a powerful blade to clean your dishes and sink
- Easy install: Hose and spray head pre installed; Comes with flexible supply lines for easy water hook up; 1 or 3 hole installation with escutcheon/deck plate available for sale, SKU 99272 VS
- Magnetic docking: DockNetic magnetic docking system securely locks the sprayhead into place. Single lever handle is simple to use and makes adjusting water temperature easy
- Made to last: Ceramic disc valves exceed industry standards of longevity, performance that is made to last the life in your kitchen
- VOICE ACTIVATED FAUCET: Use your Alexa or Google Assistant to power this Delta touchless kitchen faucet. Command the smart faucet to turn on, pour metered amounts of water like 1 cup, or even set custom commands to fill your coffee pot or water bottle
- TOUCH IT ON. TOUCH IT OFF. Touch anywhere on the kitchen faucet spout with your wrist or forearm to start and stop the flow of water or use the single-handle manually. The TempSense LED indicator light changes color to reflect the water's temperature
- LASTS 2X LONGER: Patented DIAMOND Seal Technology reduces leak points and lasts 2X as long as the industry standard - ensuring leak-free operation for the life of the gold kitchen faucet (Industry standard is based on ASME A112.18.1 of 500,000 cycles)
- MAGNETIC DOCKING SPRAYER: MagnaTite Docking uses a powerful magnet to snap your pull down sprayer into place so it stays docked and doesn’t droop over time like other kitchen sink faucets
- EASY INSTALLATION: Designed to fit single-hole or 3-hole sink configurations. For 3-hole installation, purchase deck plate RP100190 separately. InnoFlex PEX supply lines (included) are integrated into the kitchen faucet for one less leak point
- 140° limited swivel spout is ideal for multi-family housing
- MagnaTite Docking uses a powerful integrated magnet to snap your faucet spray wand precisely into place and hold it there so it stays docked when not in use and doesn’t droop over time
- Soft, rubber Touch-Clean spray holes allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up with the touch of a finger
- DIAMOND Seal Technology is less hassle to install and helps your faucet perform like new for life, reducing leak points and lasting twice as long as the industry standard
- Everything you need is together in one convenient box, including integrated InnoFlex PEX supply lines
- Retractable pull-down hose with handle docking arm creates smooth operation, easy movement and maximizes reachability in and around the sink in daily use
- Power Clean spray technology provides 50 percent more spray power versus most of our pulldown and pullout faucets without the Power Clean technology
- Faucet pulldown hose offers flexible water delivery and hose retracts with ease
- One-handle lever handle makes it easy to adjust the water. Soap/lotion dispenser included
- Standard design mounts on the sink or countertop. Complies with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) specifications
Important Aspects to Consider When Choosing The Best Professional Kitchen Faucet
When it comes to kitchen faucets, there are a lot of different factors that you need to consider in order to make sure that you are getting the best possible product for your money. In this buying guide, we will take an in-depth look at some of the most important factors that you need to keep in mind when shopping for a kitchen faucet. By the end of this guide, you should have a much better understanding of what to look for in a quality kitchen faucet and how to make sure that you are getting the best possible value for your money.
The first thing that you need to consider when shopping for a kitchen faucet is the finish. There are a lot of different finishes that you can choose from, but the most popular options are chrome and stainless steel. If you are looking for a more traditional look, then you might want to consider a brass finish. However, if you are looking for a more modern look, then you might want to consider a brushed nickel finish.
Another important factor to consider when shopping for a kitchen faucet is the spray pattern. There are a lot of different spray patterns that you can choose from, but the most popular option is the pull-down sprayer. This type of sprayer is very convenient because it allows you to control the amount of water that you want to spray onto your food. You can also choose from a variety of different nozzle sizes, which will allow you to customize the size of the stream of water that you are spraying.
When it comes to the handle of the kitchen faucet, you have a few different options. The most popular option is the single-handle kitchen faucet. This type of faucet is very easy to use because it only requires one hand to operate. However, if you are looking for a more traditional look, then you might want to consider a two-handle kitchen faucet. This type of faucet will give you a more traditional look, but it will also require two hands to operate.
The last factor to consider when shopping for a kitchen faucet is the price. Kitchen faucets can range in price from a few hundred dollars all the way up to several thousand dollars. When it comes to choosing the right kitchen faucet for your home, you need to make sure that you are getting the best possible value for your money. In order to do this, you need
Frequently Asked Questions[FAQs]
1. What is the best professional kitchen faucet for my home?
2. What are the different types of professional kitchen faucets?
3. How do I choose the right professional kitchen faucet for my home?
4. What are the benefits of a professional kitchen faucet?
5. How do I install a professional kitchen faucet?
If you are in the market for a new kitchen faucet, then you should definitely consider the Professional Kitchen Faucet from Kraus. This faucet is very well-made and it comes with a lot of great features that will make your life easier. It has a high-arc spout that provides plenty of clearance, so you can easily fill up large pots and pans. The spray head has three different settings, so you can choose the one that best suits your needs. The Professional Kitchen Faucet is also very easy to install, so you won’t have to hire a professional to do it for you.
Funny and Friendly. Got a lot of time to cook and do experiment in cooking. Also Health-conscious try different types of juice for a healthy life.