PWM Fan Hub is a great way to connect multiple fans to your computer. It allows you to control the speed of each fan individually, so you can have the perfect balance of cooling and noise.
Disclaimer: As An Amazon Associate I Earn From Qualifying Purchases.
Pwm Fan Hub – Best Seller
Review of The10 Best Pwm Fan Hub Reviews with Features
- CABLE MANAGEMENT: Case Fan Hub can be placed in housing, it's connected to motherboard with one cable, you can do without many additional cables and lay them freely in the invisible part of housing
- SYNCHRONOUS FAN CONTROL: Your set PWM signal is passed on synchronously to all fans connected to the Case Fan Hub, the RPM of the first fan slot are read out and returned to your system
- EXPAND YOUR VENTILATION: Even if you don't have enough fan headers on your mainboard, the case fan hub expands your system by 9 more case fan slots
- EXTERNAL POWER SUPPLY: The fans are powered directly from your power supply via Sata Power, there is no voltage loss at the fan speed and smooth, smooth operation is made possible
- TECHNICAL DETAILS: Output: 10 x 4-pin PWM Socket, Output Current: up to 1 A per Port, Input: SATA Power + 4-pin Fan Header, Input Current: up to 4.5 A, Dimensions: 55.6 x 86.3 x 14.3 mm, Weight: 50 g
- Excellent 4-pin PWM 1 to 5 splitter fan power supply extension cable for PC computer motherboard fans, make you easier diy PC computer case.
- Widely Compatible: The cable is one 4-pin female connector to 4-pin male connector, support 4-pin and 3-pin fans cable, the fan power cable compatible with 4 pin and 3 pin PC case fans.
- Easy to plug, the fan extension cable offers greater flexibility between Motherboard and CPU cooling fans.
- Black sleeved nylon braided cable, more durable and make the inside of pc case looks more clean & tidy.
- Package contents: 1 black 15.7 inch 1-to-5 splitter fan power supply extension cables, male to female connector plug.
- If 3-pin non-PWM fans are connected to this fan hub, this fan hub CANNOT give them extra PWM function. They will run at FULL SPEED.
- If 4-pin PWM fans are connected to this fan hub, DUTY RATIO of all PWM fans can be adjusted at the same time. That is, all PWM fans will run at the same DUTY RATIO. Only speed of Fan 1 can be identified by the system.
- Capable of connecting to 10 PC fans simultaneously for cooling the computer system.
- Powered by a stable SATA connection to the system PSU for up to 10 fans.
- Velcro and screw mountings applicable for the tower interiors.
- 10 sets of PWM fan interface: up to 10 sets of PWM fans can be installed at the same time, convenient installation method, making the installation more efficient
- SATA power line direct output: cooler master 1to10PWM hub adopts Satan power direct output, which is more concise, more efficient and more stable
- Effective cable management: CoolerMaster 1to10PWM hub has 5 sets of fan jacks on the left and right sides, which is convenient for installation and creates a neat and neat computer space
- Powerful magnetic design: CoolerMaster1to10PWM hub adopts super magnetic design, which can be adsorbed on the metal surface of the chassis and can be placed at will
- Small and exquisite size, save space: small and exquisite shape, save more space, make the internal wires of your case more tidy
- Supports 10 (4-pin) Independent Fans :Capable of connecting 10 PWM fans, the Commander FP enables users to optimally expand cooling capability within the chassis
- Direct SATA Power Input: Powers up to 9 PWM fans simultaneously from PSU to prevent stray current when the fan hub is in use
- Included Ties/Velcro for Easy Placement: 5 reusable beaded cable ties, 2 velcro tabs, and one PWM signal cable that let users keep the cables neat and tidy and hold the fan hub steadily in place
- Blue LED Power Indicator
- Support PWM function.
- 4-Port fan hub
- Compatible with 3-pin/4-pin fans
- Support Cable management
- Double-sided adhesive Installation
- 【PWM FAN SPLITTER】- 4-pin PWM fan power supply splitter extension cable can extend 1 CPU fan port to 5 fan ports to solve the lack of pc case fans ports and reduce the load on the motherboard.
- 【Easy to Plug & Installations】- The Extension Cable Offers Greater Flexibility Between Motherboard and CPU Cooling Fans.The adhesive on the back can be used to fix the hub in the chassis, tool-free installation, and not easy to drop.
- 【WIDELY COMPATIBLE】- The Cable is One 4-Pin Female Connector to 4-Pin Male Connector, Support 4-Pin and 3-Pin Fans Cable, The 1 to 5 Splitter 5 way Fan Power Extension Cable Compatible with 4-Pin and 3-Pin PC Case Motherboard Fans.
- 【DURABLE CONSTRUCTION】 - Each PWM cable extension cord is sleeved in flexible and sturdy braided black nylon to more durable and make the inside of pc case looks more clean & tidy provide long-lasting performance as well as to avoid dust and breakage.
- 【SERVICE & WARRANTY】- We offer worry-free warranty and friendly customer service within 12 months for your confident purchase. If you are not satisfied with any product, please don’t hesitate to contact us, we will serve you our best.
- ✔MOST EFFICIENT SATA TO FAN ADAPTER IN 2019✔ Managing multiple fans from a single case input has become easier for you now. If your motherboard lacks fan interfaces, use this neat & tidy way to add fans & expand fan interfaces designed for 12 V 4-pin fan. This PWM hub SATA accurately controls fan speed, you can slow down & speed up the fans up to the maximum speed. You need to connect the SATA & the 4 pin at the same time to run multiple fans.
- ✔PWM FAN CONTROLLER TEMPERATURE CONTROL✔ The CPU Port (red port), would be the only port that can be controlled by the operating system. The other 9 black fan ports CAN NOT be adjusted in speed and will copy the power level of what the red port is at. Please note 4 Pin fan speed can be adjusted by temperature control as well. 3 Pin fans may also be used but have no PWM function and will stay at it's fixed speed after inserting.
- ✔INSTALLATION & CONFIGURATION✔ Simple installation & easy configuration, this fan splitter will work even if only connected to the PSU with SATA connector. You just plug the board into the CPU fan motherboard connection & then SATA for power. It has EVA double-sided adhesive tape at the back of the hub to mount to the case or any flat place. You can fix the screw hole in the middle of the PCB to facilitate fixing to a part of the chassis.
- ✔STEP BY STEP SET-UP✔ You will receive 1 hub & 1 PWM connector in your package. The PWM interface is connected to CPU fan interface on motherboard by PWM cable & the red interface is dedicated for CPU fan. Connect 1 fan to the red port on fan hub then connect remaining fans. You then need to connect the fan hub’s PWM cable to the motherboard. Connect the power supply SATA cable to fan hub before you attach/stick it on the chassis.
- ✔MONEY BACK PRODUCT WARRANTY✔ Our product is backed up by manufacturer’s warranty so feel free to contact us for any query or information. We have a track record of ensuring happiness of clients and are absolutely confident that our product will exceed your expectations. Just in case the product falls short of your expectations in any manner, you can return it for a 100% refund. We will go an extra mile to redress the situation at hand.
- Connects with up to 8 Fans: Designed to provide voltage and PWM control for up to 8 fans, the Razer PWM Fan controller supports a diverse range of PC build requirements
- Custom Fan Curve Profiles: Create custom fan curve profiles via Razer Synapse and have your case fans automatically adjust their speeds based on system temperature including the ability to run at zero RPM for total silence
- Convenient Fan Monitoring: Keep track and adjust fan speeds all from a single intuitive interface with the Razer Synapse software
- Thin Profile: The Razer PWM Fan controller features a low-profile design and adhesive backing making it easy to install in tight spaces within your PC case
- 1-to-8 PWM connectors
- 2200μF capacitor provides stable voltage
- Support speed detection for accurately controlling fans
- PWM 4pin header x 8, compatible with 3pin cable (Speed control function is unavailable for 3 pin fans. Attached 3 pin fans will run at maximum RPM).
- Compact size at only 54mm (W) x 19mm (H) x 40mm (D). Included 3M adhesive to apply anywhere within your case.
Important Aspects to Consider When Choosing The Best Pwm Fan Hub
PWM Fan Hubs
A PWM fan hub is an electronic device that regulates the speed of multiple fans using a single PWM signal. PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) is a type of digital signal that tells the fan how fast to spin. A PWM fan hub can be used to control both 3-pin and 4-pin fans.
PWM fan hubs are ideal for use in computers, as they allow you to control the speed of all the fans in your system using a single PWM signal. This can be very useful for reducing noise, as you can slow down all the fans when the system is not under load, and speed them up when the system is under load.
There are two main types of PWM fan hubs: those that support voltage control, and those that do not. Voltage controlled fan hubs allow you to use a voltage level to control the speed of the fans, while non-voltage controlled fan hubs use a PWM signal to control the speed of the fans.
When choosing a PWM fan hub, you should consider the following factors:
Number of fans: The first thing you need to consider is the number of fans that you want to be able to control with the hub. If you only have a few fans, then you might not need a PWM fan hub, and a simple 3-pin or 4-pin fan controller would suffice. However, if you have a large number of fans, then a PWM fan hub is a necessity.
Voltage control: As mentioned earlier, voltage controlled fan hubs allow you to use a voltage level to control the speed of the fans. This is generally more precise than using a PWM signal, and it can be very useful if you want to fine-tune the fan speeds. However, voltage controlled fan hubs are more expensive than their PWM counterparts.
PWM control: PWM controlled fan hubs use a PWM signal to control the speed of the fans. This is the most common type of fan hub, and it is usually the cheaper option. PWM controlled fan hubs are very easy to use, and they offer a good level of control over the fan speeds.
Fan type: You also need to consider the type of fans that you want to use with the fan hub. Some fan hubs only support 3-pin fans, while others only support 4-pin fans. Make sure
Frequently Asked Questions[FAQs]
1. What is a PWM fan hub?
A PWM fan hub is a device that allows you to control multiple fans with a single PWM signal. This can be useful if you have multiple fans in your system and want to be able to control them all with a single signal.
2. How does a PWM fan hub work?
A PWM fan hub takes a PWM signal and splits it into multiple signals, one for each fan. This allows you to control multiple fans with a single signal.
3. What are the benefits of using a PWM fan hub?
A PWM fan hub can be used to control multiple fans with a single signal. This can be useful if you have multiple fans in your system and want to be able to control them all with a single signal.
4. How do I install a PWM fan hub?
A PWM fan hub can be installed by connecting it to a PWM header on your motherboard.
5. What are the requirements for using a PWM fan hub?
In order to use a PWM fan hub, you will need a PWM header on your motherboard.
Based on our review of the Pwm Fan Hub, we believe that it is a great product for anyone in need of a fan controller. It is very easy to use and install, and it provides good control over the fan speed. It also has a good range of speeds, so you can find the perfect setting for your needs. Overall, we believe that the Pwm Fan Hub is a great choice for a fan controller and would recommend it to anyone in the market for one.
Funny and Friendly. Got a lot of time to cook and do experiment in cooking. Also Health-conscious try different types of juice for a healthy life.