I’m sure you’ve seen people at the gym or on Instagram drinking celery juice, but what is it?
Celery juice is a blend of water and whole celery that has been blended into a puree. It’s an easy way to get your daily dose of vitamins and minerals during the day as well as other benefits like weight loss!
One of my friends shared how celery juice had been helping out with her breakouts all while being an amazing detox.
You can also make it as a smoothie for better digestion. As soon as I got a grab of the recipe, my first thought was, what am I supposed to use to make it?
The answer came in handy through the internet. As many of you are well-known with the brand Nutribullet and its blenders.
Keep an eye further on this article to find out a step-by-step walk-through on how to make celery juice by Nutribullet and more.
Celery Juice: The Good & The Bad
Celery has been recognized as a green vegetable, containing stalk and leaves on the outer portion. You can consume it as juice or smoothie or even solid vegetable. Most people prefer making juice out of it rather than eating it as a solid vegetable.
The reason is obvious, you can devour more celery in liquid form rather than solid.
Celery, as a vegetable, is loaded with fiber and antioxidants. So, it gives amazing results as a detox.
It helps to get the body rid of toxic metabolites and other wastage that tends to reside inside the body longer than expected.
Celery Juice also has a healing property that helps with chronic illness. These are the things it does inside the body.
From the outside, you will look much healthier and younger due to its antioxidant features. Not to mention how amazing it fights against dull and acne-prone skin.
Even after being packed with plenty of good kinds of stuff, celery juice has its drawbacks as well.
Dieticians recommend a balanced diet while including celery juice in the chart. Overdoing it may lead to bloating and diarrhea due to the presence of fiber in it.
Making the process of celery juice by Nutribullet
Since we have come to terms with all the good things about celery juice, it is time to get to the part where we learn how to make celery juice by Nutribullet.
Although you can use other blenders or juicers as well as Nutribullet. But nobody does the job as smoothly as it does.
It is named so since it can extract the highest amount of nutrients while blending the constituents.
All Nutribullet blenders consist of motors of different powers from 600watt to 1200watt. It also comes with cups with handles of various capacities such as 12Oz, 18Oz, etc. The extractor blade is easy to install and clean.
Here is a step-by-step guide to making celery juice by Nutribullet:
- At first, cut the stalk inch by inch with a sharp knife to make the celery blendable. You can use the entire stalk and leaves or use only the stalk, leaving the leaves out.
- Add one-third of the celery stalk in the Nutribullet. Make sure not to add any water to it.
- After filling up one-third of the blender, attach it with the extractor blade and start the blender. Nutribullet does the rest of the job for you. All you have to do is hold it down slightly until the entire celery in it has been blended.
- When the celery inside the blender has been blended enough, add more to it until the last piece of celery has been smoothed out.
- Put a strainer on the jug and pour the blended celery on it portion by portion. Celery juice from the smoothie will pour down the strainer inside the jug.
- You can save up the rest of the smoothie in a nut milk bag for later.
Benefits of Celery Juice:
Helps with weight loss:
Celery is a natural diuretic, which helps the body to flush out excess water and toxins. This means that your metabolism will increase while you drink celery juice!
High in vitamins:
Vitamins are essential for our bodies, but they can be hard to come by during the day without popping pills or eating specific foods (most people don’t get enough vitamin C!).
Drinking celery juice ensures that we’re getting all of these nutrients daily. It’s also great if you have an illness to relieve inflammation, pain, and congestion.
Benefits of using a Nutribullet:
The best way to make this drink quickly is by using a blender like the Nutribullet. One of the best features is that it can blend just about anything, including hard vegetables and fruits.
Quick: It’s easy to make this drink quickly in a blender like the Nutribullet because you’re not limited by what containers or utensils are available. You can use any type of fruit that you want!
How to Make Celery Juice with a Food Processor?
The steps are easy and simple, so it should be no problem for you!
1) All you need a food processor for this recipe.
2) Place the celery stalks into the food processor, and chop them up until they resemble small pieces of spaghetti.
3) Add 1 cup of water to the mixture to get everything moving. This will help extract all of the vitamins from your vegetables, which is what we want!
You can also add some other vegetables to the mix if you want. For example, celery is a great vegetable for weight loss because it helps burn fat, so including this in your juice will make your recipe even more effective!
Celery and carrots are both good ingredients that work well with celery juice, so they would be a perfect match for the food processor.
Once all of the choppings have been done (about 30 seconds), pour into a blender or cup filled with ice cubes. Enjoy immediately!
How to make celery juice with a blender
Celery is a vegetable that has many uses. One of the most popular, however, is as an ingredient in juice recipes. Celery juice can be made with a blender or juicer and it can be served either hot or cold depending on your preference.
There are many health benefits associated with drinking celery juice regularly including weight loss, improved heart health, clearer skin, and increased production of white blood cells to fight infection.
First, cut the ends off of two stalks of celery and peel any layers that may be damaged or browning on the outside. Then, remove any leaves from the outer stalk before slicing it into four pieces vertically (cutting each piece in half).
Afterward, place one stalk at a time onto your cutting board and use a knife to thinly slice them horizontally until you have created sixteen thin slices per stalk.
Finally, put these pieces into your blender along with three cups of water and blend for approximately five minutes until all solids are liquidized. Drink as desired!
Steps: Cut ends off two stalks of celery; Peel if necessary; Slice four pieces vertically and sixteen slices horizontally; Put in blender with three cups of water
How to Make Celery Juice with Vitamix?
Celery juice is a great way to detoxify your body and get rid of that nasty stomach ache. It also tastes really good, especially if you mix it with other juices or add some fruit. With the help of a Vitamix blender, you can make celery juice in just 5 minutes!
– First, you should wash your celery and remove the green leaves. This can be done by peeling them off with a vegetable peeler or cutting them off with a knife. Most people just use a knife because it’s faster if they don’t have some weird peeled celery lying around their kitchen.
– Next, cut up your celery into smaller pieces – this will make blending easier later on so that there are fewer chunks of vegetables in the juice when you drink it! You can roughly chop it or slice each stalk to about three inches long for maximum convenience.
– Now put all of these pieces inside the Vitamix container (or whichever blender you’re using) and add water until the veggies are fully submerged. The amount of water you need varies depending on the size and type of your blender.
– Finally, turn it on! It should only take a few minutes to blend until there are no chunks left in the juice. Drink up and enjoy your vitamin C boost for tomorrow’s breakfast or snack!
Frequently asked questions
Here are some of the inquiries we find frequently from our readers regarding how to make celery juice by Nutribullet:
Can you make juice in Nutribullet?
You can make juice in Nutribullet by adding a nut milk bag. Nutribullet cannot separate the fibers from the juice. It will act as a blender but the blended portion can be juiced by a nut milk bag.
Is it better to juice or blend celery?
Juicing and blending both of them have their health advantages. My personal opinion is to blend it rather than juice it. Blending means the portion will contain a great amount of fiber with antioxidants. In the case of juice, the pulp is separated from the edible portion.
Can you juice vegetables in a Nutribullet?
One of the fundamental differences between Nutribullet with any other blender is that it specializes in juicing green vegetables so the answer is yes. The entire process is the same as making celery juice by Nutribullet.
How much celery do I need to make 16oz of juice?
You will be needing entire celery to make that much amount of juice. The most portion being celery stalk, it will build the bulk of the juice. It is also recommended to consume on an empty stomach before a meal since it is not a caloric substance rather a vitamin packed detox.
Juice or smoothie has always been a burning question for health-conscious individuals. Although both of these have their advantages over one another, knowing the proper way to make it is always necessary to get the highest health benefit.
Nutribullet has been making blenders for years now for its users keeping that in mind. The easy-to-use and install machine have all the benefits for the consumers. The motor and the blades provide the perfect balance for people in hurry.
You can even add other ingredients according to personal preference while making celery juice. This will make the entire juice even more wholesome in case of nutrition.
Hopefully, this article will be able to answer the people asking how to make celery juice by Nutribullet and some more.
Funny and Friendly. Got a lot of time to cook and do experiment in cooking. Also Health-conscious try different types of juice for a healthy life.