Are you looking for the best 140mm fans for radiator? If so, you’ve come to the right place. In this article, we’ll provide you with a comprehensive review of the top five 140mm fans for radiator on the market today. We’ll also provide you with a buyer’s guide to help you choose the right fan for your needs.
So, why should you read our review before buying a 140mm fan for radiator? There are several reasons. First, we’re experts in the field. We’ve been reviewing and testing 140mm fans for radiator for years, so we know what to look for in a good fan. Second, we’re unbiased. We don’t accept free products from manufacturers, so you can be sure that our recommendations are based on our honest opinions.
Finally, we’re always updating our reviews. We test new products as they’re released, so you can be sure that you’re getting the most up-to-date information.
So, if you’re looking for the best 140mm fans for radiator, be sure to read our review before making your purchase.
Disclaimer: As An Amazon Associate I Earn From Qualifying Purchases.
140Mm Fans For Radiator – Best Seller
Review of The10 Best 140Mm Fans For Radiator Reviews with Features
- Heavy duty cooling fan, 140x140x25 mm, 12V, 4-pin PWM, max. 3000 RPM, max. 41.3 dB(A), >150,000 h MTTF
- Award-winning 140x25mm A-series fan with Flow Acceleration Channels and Advanced Acoustic Optimisation frame for superior cooling efficiency
- 12V 3000rpm model (41.3dB) with 4-pin PWM connector for automatic speed control via 4-pin PWM fan headers, broad 800-3000rpm speed range
- High-speed industrialPPC version for industrial heavy-duty applications that require extreme cooling performance and advanced ingress protection
- Ruggedised fibre-glass reinforced polyamide construction and IP52 certified water and dust protection
- 140mm PC fan with standard mounting space, the fan is ideal for computer case ventilation and water cooling radiator.
- Sealed Precision Fluid Dynamic Bearing: the bearing and the spindle are made of high quality compressed metal and are lubricated by a special oil film resistant to temperatures of up to 250C° / 480F°. This drastically reduces friction, ensuring smooth operation and reduced wear, which results in long life span and silent operation.
- Included antivibration rubber pads covering each corner of frame. These decouplers effectively reduce possible vibrations and allow silent operation.
- Newly designed blade and frame contribute high airflow with low noise, ideal thermal fan for computer case and CPU cooler/heatsink. PWM control offers wide range fan speed for various application and system.
- Connector: 4-Pin, Dimension: 140x140x25mm, Fan speed: 300±200~1800±10% RPM, Airflow: 16.8~100.8CFM, Noise: 4.19~26.45dBA, Static Pressure: 0.08~2.81mmH2O, MTTF: 120,000hrs
- OPTIMISED FOR STATIC PRESSURE: The fan guarantees extremely efficient cooling, even with increased air resistance, therefore, the P14 PWM is particularly suitable for use on heatsinks and radiators
- 200 TO 1700 RPM REGULATED VIA PWM: Thanks to 4-pin connector, the RPM can be regulated in a broad spectrum via PWM, noise is kept at a minimum while maximum cooling performance is given when needed
- EFFICIENT TECHNOLOGY: The motor is powered by a latest generation PWM IC, achieving higher efficiency and saving energy without compromising performance
- EXTENDED LIFE SPAN: A 10 °C lower motor temperature roughly doubles the life span of a fan, the new ARCTIC motor has a four times longer service life through its low coil temperature
- TECHNICAL DATA: Fan speed: 200–1700 RPM, Airflow: 72.8 CFM/123.76 m³/h (@ 1700 RPM), Noise Level: 0.3 Sone (@ 1700 RPM), Pin: 4-pin
- Quiet fan, 140x140x25 mm, 12V, 4-pin PWM, max. 1200 RPM, max. 19.6 dB(A), >150,000 h MTTF
- Renowned NF-P14s high-end 140x25mm 12V fan, more than 100 awards and recommendations from international computer hardware websites and magazines, hundreds of thousands of satisfied users
- Highly optimised low-noise design provides outstanding quietness of operation, excellent static pressure and strong airflow (CFM), square frame for water cooling radiators and chassis ventilation
- 1200rpm 4-pin PWM version with excellent balance of performance and quietness, supports automatic motherboard speed control (powerful airflow when required, virtually silent at idle)
- Streamlined redux edition: proven Noctua quality at an attractive price point, wide range of optional accessories (anti-vibration mounts, S-ATA adaptors, y-splitters, extension cables, etc.)
- DESIGNED FOR CASES: Optimized for maximized case airflow of up to 93.91CFM - 120x120x25mm (or 140x140x25mm), 12V, 4-Pin PWM, 68.92CFM(93.91CFM), >60,000hr
- FLUID DYNAMIC BEARING: Patented Matsushita design Fluid Dynamic Bearing (FDB) for reduced noise and increased lifespan of over six years.
- PERFORMANCE ENGINEERED: increased airflow and pressure with engineered winglet fan blades and chamfered intake and exhaust
- CHANGEABLE COLORS: Interchangeable color trim available in blue, red, and white (sold separately)
- Synchronized your gaming station - Control fan lighting with select 5V addressable RGB motherboards. Supported motherboard software includes as US aura Sync, Gigabyte RGB FUSION, MSI Mystic Light Sync, and ASROCK polychrome.. Air flow - 56.45 CFM. Noise level - 30.4 decibels
- Analog ARGB controller - low-profile controller included for users without RGB Cable motherboards. Choose from 8 Preset colors (red, yellow, green, teal, blue, White, Purple, and rainbow), 7 LED modes and off mode (wave, full light, RGB spectrum, off, flow, ripple, pulse, and blink), and 4 LED speeds.
- Rgb LED Ring - Nine 16. 8 million colors addressable LEDs provide balanced lighting coverage and brightness.
- 9 fan blade design - designed for balanced air flow and static pressure, Perfect for case or radiator applications.
- Cooling expansion - maintain unified LED lighting when pairing with the water 3. 0 ARGB Series All-in-One coolers for push-pull radiator configuration..Silent & efficient - feature hydraulic Bearing self-lubricates with a friction-reducing substance for quiet operation without sacrificing performance..Anti-vibration - anti-vibration rubber pads promotes silent operation and protection..3 year
- Extreme Performance Liquid Cooling: Single 140mm fan mounts on either side are ready for your most ambitious custom liquid cooling build.
- High Surface Area: 30mm Radiator thickness delivers easy installation and great cooling performance with low-noise fans and high-airflow fans.
- Premium Copper Construction: A premium copper radiator core and 25 micron thick cooling fins provide a high thermal transfer rate optimized for CORSAIR’s performance copper water blocks.
- High-Quality Polyurethane Coating: A flawless finish to match your system.
- Integrated Fan Screw Guides: Makes mounting your fans to the radiator a breeze.
- A high-performance RGB pump head provides powerful, low-noise cooling for your CPU, lit by 33 ultra-bright CAPELLIX RGB LEDs.
- A massive 420mm radiator provides maximum surface area for extreme cooling.
- Includes a CORSAIR iCUE COMMANDER CORE Smart RGB Lighting and Fan Speed Controller, for precise speed and lighting control for up to six RGB PWM fans.
- Three 140mm CORSAIR ML RGB Magnetic Levitation PWM fans deliver immense airflow to cool the most powerful systems with the latest high-performance components, with eight RGB LEDs per fan.
- Accurately control your cooling via PWM, adjusting fan speeds from 400 to 2,000 RPM.
- Allows the installation of Noctua NF-A12x25 120mm fans on watercooling radiators that are designed for 140mm fans
- Improves the performance of all-in-one (AIO) or custom (DIY) 140mm-based watercooling systems through the superior efficiency of the NF-A12x25 fan!
- Compatible with the NF-A12x25, NF-F12, NF-S12A and NF-P12 redux fans
- Includes two NA-FMA1 adaptors and eight NA-AV4 anti-vibrations mounts for two fans
- Trusted Noctua quality backed up by 6-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Two 140mm Corsair ML series magnetic Levitation PWM fans deliver improved airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance
- 16 individually addressable RGB LEDs light up the pump head to produce stunning customizable lighting effects to match your build
- Experience incredible cooling performance with each Fan running from 400 to 2 400 RPM while in operation
- Zero RPM cooling profiles In Corsair iCUE software allow fans to stop entirely at low temperatures eliminating fan noise
- Corsair iCUE software allows you to control and synchronize your cooler’s RGB lighting with all iCUE compatible devices monitor CPU and coolant temperatures and adjust fan and pump speeds All from a single intuitive interface
Important Aspects to Consider When Choosing The Best 140Mm Fans For Radiator
When it comes to choosing the best 140mm fans for radiator, there are many factors that you need to consider. The most important factor is the airflow that the fan produces. The higher the airflow, the better the cooling performance of the fan. In addition, you also need to consider the noise level of the fan. The lower the noise level, the better the fan will be for your cooling needs.
In terms of airflow, the most important thing that you need to look for is the CFM rating. This is the measure of the amount of air that the fan can move in a minute. The higher the CFM rating, the better the airflow of the fan. In terms of noise level, the dBA rating is the most important thing to look for. This is the measure of the noise that the fan produces. The lower the dBA rating, the better the fan will be for your cooling needs.
There are many other factors that you need to consider when choosing the best 140mm fans for radiator. However, these two factors are the most important ones. If you can find a fan that has high CFM and low dBA ratings, then you can be sure that you will get the best possible cooling performance from the fan.
Frequently Asked Questions[FAQs]
1. What are the best 140mm fans for radiator?
2. How do I choose the right 140mm fan for my radiator?
3. What are the benefits of using a 140mm fan on my radiator?
The best 140mm fans for radiator are the Corsair Air Series SP140 and the Noctua NF-A14. Both of these fans offer great performance and are able to keep your radiator cool. If you are looking for the best possible cooling for your radiator, then these are the fans you should consider.