In the #Bestseller fact on Amazon, we can see Omega masticating Juicer 8006 is the best, but in our study, we find in the same price range omega juicer 8008 has had several upgrades recently. Like 8008 has a larger funnel compare to 8006. And for house use 8008 is (2HP) motor & 8006 has (1.3HP) motor.
But in the slow juicing method, we suggest using omega juicer 8006.
Different people have different needs and preferences which is why there are so many types of juicers available. If you are looking for a juicer machine that can do it all, then your best bet would be an omega juicer 8006 vs 8008 comparisons. These two models are online and in-store staples that offer durability, amazing juice yield, easy-to-clean construction, and more.
What is the difference between omega juicer 8006 vs 8008?
The Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Juicer is a masticating type of juicer which means that it uses an auger to crush the fruits or vegetables then squeezes them through tiny holes in order to separate the juice from the pulp.
The pulp is ejected out of the machine through a separate shoot and the juice goes down into the main pulp container. It also comes with a homogenizing blank which allows you to create nut butter, baby foods, soy milk, and other types of food. This unit has a dual-stage juicing system that guarantees maximum amounts of nutrients and juices.
The Omega J8008 Nutrition Center Juicer is a twin gear masticating juicer that operates at slow speeds juicer (only 80 RPMs) in order to efficiently extract juice from fruits, vegetables, leafy greens, and wheatgrass.
It has a quiet operation that won’t annoy anyone around you as long as you don’t use it in the middle of the night. With a 1 horsepower motor, this unit can process juicer faster so you won’t have to spend too much time prepping and cleaning up afterward. It features an automatic pulp ejection which takes out all manual labor from the equation.
These are two amazing masticating juicers that offer great power, durability, and results. The J8006 has a larger feed chute so you won’t have to cut your produce down into smaller pieces before juicing.
It also has a homogenizing attachment which can save you money instead of having to purchase other food preparation machines.
However, it is much noisier than the 8008 model which makes it less ideal to bring out in the open.
The 8008 has a larger capacity so you can juice more at once with this unit.
However, it comes without a homogenizing attachment which means that you’ll have to purchase one separately if you want to use it for grinding foods or juicing nuts and soy.
Which is better, omega juicer 8006 vs 8008?
Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Single-Gear Commercial Masticating Juicer
This unit is ideal for making juices and smoothies. The dual-stage system keeps your juice from separating so you can store it in the fridge for up to 72 hours without worrying about discoloration or oxidation.
It also comes with a 15-year warranty which means that this product has passed some of the most stringent durability tests on the market. You also get a 90-day money-back guarantee and an amazing 10-year warranty on the motor.
Omega J8008 Nutrition Center Dual-Stage Vertical Masticating Juicer
This twin gear masticating juicer uses slow operating speeds in order to extract the most nutrients without damaging or destroying them. It is much quieter than the J8006 model so you can use it in the middle of the night or while entertaining guests without making a huge scene.
Which one is better omega juicer 8006 or 8008?
The major difference between these two machines lies in their speed.
Both of these machines are excellent and they can satisfy just about every need that you have when it comes to juicing. However, the Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Juicer is a better buy.
It has a larger capacity and it comes with an automatic pulp ejection feature which takes out all the manual labor from juicing when compared to the J8008. This unit also comes with more attachments so you won’t have to invest in separate machines for grinding or dicing foods before you juice them.
The J8006 is also much more durable than the 8008 and it has a 15-year warranty as opposed to the 10-year warranty that you get with the latter.
Now, there are some benefits to owning the Omega J8008 Nutrition Center Dual-Stage Vertical Masticating Juicer. For example, it is far quieter than the J8006 model and it can also make nut jars of butter, soy milk, baby foods, and grind coffee beans. However, the 8006 is still a better deal overall.
What are the similarities between omega juicer 8006 or 8008?
Though they are both twin gear masticating juicers, they operate differently. The J8008 operates at lower speeds (80 RPMs) while the J8006 model runs at a higher speed (115 RPM).
The slower operating speed of the 8008 means that it is much quieter than the 8006 which makes it ideal for use in the middle of the night or during sleep.
The 8008 can also process a larger amount of produce at once which makes it ideal for parties, entertaining guests, and big families.
|Juicer||Omega 8006||Omega 8008|
|Speed||80 RPM||80 RPM|
|Mood||Quiet Motor Slow Masticating||Quiet Motor Slow Masticating|
|Stage||Single Stage Extraction||Dual-Stage Extraction|
Omega Nutrition Center Juicer, 200-Watt
“The Omega Nutrition Center Juicer, 200-Watt is a single auger juicer with an 80 RPM speed. It comes with a 15-year warranty and has been rated #1 in the market by leading publications such as Consumer Reports and Good Housekeeping.
The Omega Nutrition Center Juicer, 200-Watt features high-efficiency juice extraction technology that allows you to extract up to 20% more juice than other juicers on the market.” The unit’s parts are dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.
- INDUSTRY LEADING - 15-YEAR coverage on parts and performance
- COMPACT - The CNC80S juicer features a compact design and is approximately 80% the size of our 8006. The smaller size makes this the perfect juicer to bring along for travel!
- HEALTHY JUICING - Using a low speed of 80 RPMs results in minimal heat buildup and oxidation promoting healthy enzymes
- DELICIOUS JUICES - Extract the maximum amount of nutrients, vitamins, taste and juice from minimum amounts of fruits, vegetables, leafy greens, and wheatgrass
- EASY TO USE - Enjoy continuous juicing with automatic pulp ejection. Quiet motor
- NUTRITION SYSTEM - Extrude pasta, grind Coffee and spices, turn nuts into nut butter, make baby food and frozen desserts, mince herbs and garlic, and whip up soy milk in a flash
- Not for Commercial Use
- 110/120 Volt model designed exclusively for use in North America. Coverage valid in North America only
- Include Serving Tray
Juice fruits, vegetables, and leafy greens with the Omega Nutrition Center Juicer.
Stainless steel construction ensures durability for many years of juicing.
The auger is 80 RPM, single auger.
- The most powerful of its kind on the market.
- Durable and sturdy for years to come.
- Long-lasting design.
- Easy to clean.
- The dishwasher is safe for easy cleanup.
- You’ll be able to make delicious, nutritious food for your family with ease.
- Feel like a chef in your own kitchen with this professional quality appliance.
Omega Juice Extractor and Nutrition System Quiet Motor Slow Masticating Dual-Stage Extraction
This Omega juicer is the best choice for those looking to get great results from their juicing. It comes with a 15-year warranty on parts and performance, so you can rest assured that it will last you a long time.
The slow rotating auger creates minimal heat, which preserves the nutrients in your juice. It also has an automatic pulp-ejection feature for continuous juicing and four stabilizing feet to keep it steady while running.
The Omega J8004 Nutrition Center has two speeds—low for softer produce like leafy greens and high for firmer items like carrots, apples, or pears.
- INDUSTRY LEADING 15-YEAR coverage on parts and performance
- LONGER LASTING JUICES - Using a low speed of 80 RPMs results in minimal heat buildup and oxidation promoting healthy enzymes
- BOOST YOUR IMMUNITY - Cold press juicing is one of the most effective ways to easily access nutritious enzymes and antioxidants that boost immunity and enhance overall health.
- HEALTHY AND DELICIOUS JUICES - Extracts the maximum amount of nutrients, vitamins, taste and juice from minimum amounts of celery, carrots, leafy greens and other fruits, vegetables, or wheatgrass.
- NUTRITION SYSTEM - Turn nuts into nut butter, extrude pasta, grind Coffee and spices, mince herbs and garlic, make baby food and frozen desserts, and whip up soy milk in a flash
- FEATURES - High juice yield with very dry pulp, an automatic pulp-ejection function for continuous juicing, four stabilizing feet, and quiet operation
- HIGHLIGHTS - The adjustable end cap has 5-settings for maximum juice output and extraction. Enjoy continuous juicing. Powerful motor dual-stage juicing system ensures maximum efficiency
- Not for Commercial Use
- 110/120 Volt model designed exclusively for use in North America. Coverage valid in North America only.
- When buying, please check whether the product is "Ships from and sold by " just below the product price to make sure you are receiving this product from the manufacturer of Omega to ensure your product is honored.
LONGER LASTING JUICES – The Omega 8006 produces a higher yield of juice with very dry pulp.
HEALTHY AND DELICIOUS JUICES – Our slow masticating juicer extracts the maximum amount of juice from your fruits and vegetables, leaving behind the most nutritious part: the pulp!
HIGH JUICE YIELD – This juicer features an automatic pulp-ejection function for continuous juicing, which means you can make more juices in less time.
- You’ll have peace of mind knowing your juice is backed by a 15-year warranty.
- Produce high-quality juices with the driest pulp possible.
- The automatic pulp ejection function allows you to continuously juice.
- Quiet operation ensures you won’t wake up the whole house when juicing early in the morning.
- Juices more than twice as much juice.
- More than 20% less pulp.
Make your immune system stronger with daily juicing.
Omega juicer comparison:
- Omega juicer 8006 vs 8008.
- Slow speed (80RPM) compared to fast speed (115 RPM).
- It is Quieter than the J8006.
- Can juice a larger amount of produce at once.
- It is More expensive than the J8006.
Conclusion: The Omega juicer comparison indicates that the Omega juicer 8008 is a more expensive slower model, while the J8006 is a good all-around, faster model.
The 8008 can juice large amounts of produce at once making it ideal for parties and entertaining guests. The J8006 is good in general, being much quieter than other models and costing less.
In conclusion, the Omega juicer 8006 is a good choice for most people with its high juice yield, quiet operation, and 15-year warranty.
The Omega juicer J8008 delivers in terms of price and party-juicing capabilities, but may not be the best model to invest in if you want long term use and an easy clean up with quality results.
Funny and Friendly. Got a lot of time to cook and do experiment in cooking. Also Health-conscious try different types of juice for a healthy life.