Beet juice is a great source of nitrates, which is what makes it taste so good.
It’s also known for its high levels of iron and potassium, which are essential to our diet.
But What Does Beet Juice Taste Like? Different people have different opinions about the flavor, but they mostly agree on two things: it tastes earthy and sweet at the same time!
Check out these reviews from some beet lovers who want to tell you their opinion about how the fruit should taste like:
“I would say right off the bat it’s very sour.” -Tessa B., a 20-year-old female.
“It kind of has a grapefruit but also almost like a liquor ice flavor?” -Olivia R., a 17-year-old female.
“It tastes like something that is going to be sour, but at the same time it kind of has a sweet after taste.” -Sydney C., a 19-year-old male.
We all have different opinions on what beet juice tastes like.
But there’s one word that seems to pop up in most people’s reviews: SOUR!
This earthy and slightly sweet fruit can range from tasting like grapefruit juice or liquor ice (whatever THAT means) to having a bit of an unappetizing sour taste.
Don’t worry if you’re not into the idea of drinking this unusual liquid – Earthbeat Beet Juice offers many other products such as hot chocolate mix, energy bars, and lemonade to try.
How to make beet juice for high blood pressure?
Beet juice is a health drink that can reduce the risk of heart disease, lower blood pressure and improve circulation.
Beetroots are high in nitrates which break down into nitric oxide when consumed. Nitric oxide causes your artery walls to relax and widen, allowing for better blood flow to the organs within your body.”
- Excellent source of folate, manganese, and potassium
- Helps assist bone development and healthy functioning kidneys
- Helps promote normal cell growth and keeps eyes and skin healthy
- Supports the digestive system and provides healthful nutrients for every stage of life
- New name, same great tasting product
- ORGANIC BEET JUICE : 90% freshly pressed pure beet juice with 10% organic apple juice added to smoothen beetroot’s naturally earthy taste, making a delicious surprisingly sweet and ideal breakfast juice. Try it also in a morning smoothie or breakfast bowl. Made with 100% organic beet roots.
- FOR A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE : The naturally high dietary nitrate content of the super beets juice has be shown in numerous independent medical research trials to lower high blood pressure by improving blood circulation and to increase stamina by increasing oxygen delivery to the muscles of your body.
- BACKED BY SCIENCE: Our Beet It juice has been used as a natural source of dietary nitrate by over 200 independent medical and sports performance research teams across the world. Nitrates have been found to convert to Nitric Oxide in the blood – an important vaso-dilator.
- PACKED WITH ESSENTIAL NUTRIENTS: Beet it Beet juice drink is made with real beets not with beet powder. It is great sources of potassium, vitamin C, fibre, and antioxidants. These nutrients are not absorbed as effectively through Beet root powder as through Beet Juice.
- AWARD WINNING GREAT TASTE – Beet It is a lacto- fermented beet juice – this explain why it tastes smoother and better than most other beet juices which have added lemon juice or citric acid. This fermentation process is similar to that used in such super foods as Kefir and other pro-biotic foods.
There are two ways you could make beet juice: by juicing them with a blender or using boiling water (or hot water if you prefer).
- The first method will extract some fiber from the beets while also making it easier on consumers who don’t like chunks in their drinks.
- The second option might be more appealing to those who enjoy earthy flavors since this process retains all of its natural flavors and chunks.
The best way to find out what beet juice tastes like is by drinking it! 🙂
Beet Juice Recipes from around the web: [Link]
How To Make Beet Juice: (No Blender Required): [YouTube Link]
How to make 1 cup of beet juice taste better?
“I add one clove of garlic and 2 small sweet potatoes to my beet juice each time I make it. What a difference this makes! What a delicious flavor.”
What are the side effects of beet juice?
“Beet juice is my favorite drink, but I’ve heard you get really bad breath after drinking it. What’s going on?”
“The worst thing about beet juice is how dark it makes your pee and bowel movements. For some reason this grosses me out – maybe I’m weird.”
What are the health benefits of beet juice?
Beet root is a vegetable that has many nutrients.
The spicy flavor of these vegetables has earned them recognition as a common ingredient in boiled foods like borscht and other salads or in competes, jelly, and stewed meat dishes.
Moreover, beets can also be used for making wine and vinegar because they contain malic acid in high amounts. Other than these, there are several other uses of this basic root vegetable.
It makes a healthy addition to any meal especially those with cabbage or potatoes cooked with pork or goose fat, bacon fat, or butter.
The recipe can be found in many Russian cookbooks even now.
You can also roast and grind it, then mix it with tomato sauce and seasonings and use that as a spread for sandwiches. It tastes great if you like sweet-and-sour sauces.
However, if at all possible do not serve the dish warm because its flavor will be lost when heated up. The red roots stand out prominently; so does its tangy taste on your tongue.
This vegetable goes well with fish and seafood dishes as well as Swiss cheese, roasted meat or game, pate, and other types of spreads.
Water and drink during rest days when I don’t want to take whey protein isolate but still need some type of amino to get me thru my workouts. Just bulk powder will work great too since it’s just mixed in water.
Funny and Friendly. Got a lot of time to cook and do experiment in cooking. Also Health-conscious try different types of juice for a healthy life.